- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Integrating with third-party CI/CD tools like Jenkins or CircleCI.
AWS DevOps Services
AWS DevOps Services combine cloud capabilities with development expertise to streamline application delivery and boost operational agility. By utilizing AWS’s tools, organizations automate workflows and ensure quick, scalable deployments, enabling a seamless transition from development to deployment and championing a culture of continuous integration and delivery.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform for provisioning and managing AWS resources.
- Setting up and using AWS OpsWorks or integrating with tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
Monitoring and Logging
- Setting up AWS CloudWatch for monitoring AWS resources.
- Integrating with third-party monitoring tools.
- Implementing centralized logging with AWS CloudWatch Logs or Amazon Elasticsearch Service.
- Implementing container orchestration with Amazon ECS or Amazon EKS.
- Integrating with other container tools like Docker.
- Setting up and managing AWS Lambda functions.
- Implementing serverless architectures with the AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) or other frameworks.
- Fine-tuning AWS services for maximum performance.
- Setting up Amazon CloudFront for content delivery.
Security and Compliance
- Implementing AWS security best practices.
- Setting up security monitoring with Amazon GuardDuty and AWS Security Hub.
Backup and Recovery
- Using AWS Backup for automated backups.
- Implementing recovery strategies using Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and other AWS services.
Training & Consultation
- Offering training sessions on AWS DevOps tools and best practices.
- Consulting on specific DevOps challenges in the AWS ecosystem.